Friday, July 13, 2012

Love At First Shoe: Diana E. Kelly

"I love your shoes!"

I inevitably hear this phrase each time I leave the house in a pair of Diana E. Kelly shoes, which is pretty often. Strangers go out of their way to compliment them. I have had countless elevator conversations with random people about the brand, usually ending with me writing the website on whatever piece of scrap paper they can find at the moment. Each time this happens, a sense of pride comes over me. I am simply thrilled to share the work of my very talented friend.

I still remember sitting on the living room floor in the Kelly family home and looking at the newly delivered samples with Diana. It has been an honor and a privilege to see one of my very dearest friends attain such success.

Vegas for Diana's First Expo - FN Platform
August 2010
Now, let’s get to the good stuff, the shoes.

There is a reason women flock to these shoes. They are simply stunning. The styles can easily be taken from day to night, and transcend generations. Women are known for sacrificing comfort for beauty, especially when it comes to shoes. Designed with the help of a podiatrist, you finally don’t have to pick one or the other. I can comfortably wear my 4 inch Elizabeth Heel all day at work, and well into the evening.

Here are a few of my personal favorites for Summer.

Champagne Elizabeth Heel, Circle Brooch
Coral Monica Wedge, Starfish Brooch
Fuchsia Satin Maria Flat, Pearl Brooch
Platinum Clementine, Coral Seahorse Brooch
For these beautiful styles and many more, please visit http://www.dianaekelly.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment