Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tervis Snob


I have been a Tervis Snob for as long as I can remember. My parents received a set of 4 nautical Tervis Tumblers as a wedding gift in 1982, and as time went on, the collection continued to grow. Their cabinet is now filled with all sorts of shapes, sizes, and colors.

My collection is much more uniform. I prefer the 16 oz. classic design (clear with only the single patch). They line up so nicely in my kitchen cabinet.

Growing up in the Sarasota area, I fully acknowledge that I may seem a bit biased toward the product since that’s where they are manufactured (Venice, FL). I assure you, bias aside, these cups are worth every penny.

Reasons to love Tervis Tumblers:

  1. They do not sweat. Those of us with coaster anxiety surely appreciate this.
  2. They have a lifetime warranty. If they ever break or start collecting condensation, just send in the broken cups and they’ll ship you new ones. Considering my parents still have the original nautical set from 1982, I would say they hold up well.
  3. They can be used for hot and cold liquids. 
  4. They are dishwasher safe. Who would use anything that isn't?
  5. They have lids and straws that fit so you can take your Tervis anywhere.
  6. They have more design options than you could imagine. You can customize your tumbler and make it your own. 
  7. Not only are the tumblers great for you, they also make wonderful gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment